Applications for NTA UGC-NET June 2020 has started from today. The last date for applying for NTA UGC-NET June 2020 is 16 April 2020 (up to 11:50 pm). Since Dec 2018, UGC- NET is being conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency). The National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Both, in Indian Universities and Colleges.
|Online Submission of Application Form||16 March – 16 April 2020|
|Last date for payment of fees||17 April 2020|
|Admit Cards are available from||15 May 2020|
|Dates of Examination||15 June 2020 to 20 June 2020|
How to fill NTA UGC-NET June 2020 application form?
- Firstly you are required to visit the official website of UGC NTA (National Testing Agency). Here is a link to the website UGC National Testing Agency
- You would be required to click on New Registration (for first-time registration).
- After going through instructions on the page, click on “Click here to proceed”.
- The first page is about details of the candidate along with the option to choose a password and security question.
- The next steps include filling your choice of examination centers, subjects for which you are going for NET and other academic details.
- You would be required to upload the required photos after filling up the form.
- Next, you would be required to pay the fees. The fee structure is as follows:
|Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 500/-|
Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) extra
NTA has listed Credit Card/Debit Card/NetBanking/Paytm as payment options with SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway.
Read Also: The Best Horoscope Apps worth checking out!
We wish all the very best to the candidates appearing for the upcoming NTA UGC-NET June 2020 exam! Maybe it’s a good time to prepare because corona has given you such an opportunity. Cheers!