International Family Day 2020: International Day of Families was declared by the UN General Assembly in 1993. This marks the significance of the global network with families. Every year it is observed on 15th May.
The International Family Day gives a chance to spread awareness on issues with families. The objective is also to expand information on the social, financial and demographic forms influencing families.
Various occasions and events may take place on that day. Like a radio and TV program, workshops and meetings, newspaper articles and cultural events. Every one of these occasions feature relevant topics on the issues of family life.
Every single year, since 1996, a theme has been picked by the UN secretary-general. The theme changes every year relying upon new difficulties and improvements. This assists in representing the course of issues that will be featured. The theme of International Family Day 2020 is ‘Families and Climate Action’.
- On this day, I want to wish you a lot of patience, because every family needs it. May you always have each other. Happy International Family Day!
- Happy International Day of Families to you and your loved ones! I hope you are doing great. Wishing you a lot of love and happiness.
- There is no such thing as a perfect family. Everyone has problems, misunderstanding is a very common thing. You will always have each other, so always try to be nice and kind to your family members.
- I can’t even explain the love I have for my family. This is the bond that no one can break. I’m so grateful for every minute spent with you. Happy International Family Day!
- Family is not just a bunch of people who are related to you. Family is a group of people you choose to be by your side no matter what.
- Day with family – the best day! For all families I want to say – appreciate what you have. Happy International Day of Families!
- I want to hug and kiss all my family members and celebrate this unique day. This day is a perfect time to be together. Happy family day!
- Another year will be over, another year will come. I hope and pray that the lights of Family Day illuminate the new chapter of your life. Happy Family Day to you!
- Family is the strongest pillar in ones life. Always cherish and nurture this pillar with love and care. Sending lots of wishes and love to your family members on the occasion of International Family Day!!!
- Let’s share our love and happiness with each other’s families by spreading harmony and peace. Let’s share gifts as a message of International Day of Families.