In this article, you will get the International Dance Day 2020 quotes, also read the ‘about’ and ‘purpose’ of the day.
International Dance Day is a worldwide festival of dance celebrated on 29th April every year. The Dance Committee of the International Theater Institute (ITI), being the principle accomplice for the performing specialities of UNESCO has started this day. The occasion is the birth-anniversary of Jean-Georges Noverre, the maker of current ballet dance.
Since its creation in 1982, an exceptional dance character is chosen to compose a message for International Dance Day. ITI likewise, not only make a lead program in certain selected cities but also organize dance exhibitions, instructive workshops, humanitarian ventures and lectures by ambassadors, dignitaries, dance artists and the chosen Message Author for that year.
The day endeavours to empower investment and instruction in dance through events and celebrations hung on the date everywhere throughout the world. UNESCO officially perceives ITI to be the founders and coordinators of the occasion.
The day is a festival day for the individuals who can see the worth and significance of the artistic expression dance. It goes about as a reminder for governments, lawmakers and organizations which have not yet perceived its incentive to the individuals.
- To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music?” -Michael Jackson
- “I feel that the essence of dance is the expression of man – the landscape of his soul. I hope that every dance I do reveals something of myself or some wonderful thing a human can be.” -Martha Graham
- Life is a dance. Mindfulness is witnessing that dance.” -Amit Ray
- “Life is sweet if you pay attention. When it doesn’t seem sweet, put a sticker on your nose and do a funky dance.” -Whitney Scott
- “Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.” -Voltaire
- “Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.” -Kahlil Gibran
- “If a man doesn’t know how to dance he doesn’t know how to make love, there I said it!” -Craig Ferguson
- “Through a synergy of intellect, artistry and grace came into existence the blessing of a dancer.” -Shah Asad Rizvi
- “Passion drove her deeper, into the abyss beneath his skin where she mapped his soul to the dance of his heartbeat.” -Virginia Alison
- “Dance is a timeless interpretation of life.” -Shah Asad Rizvi
Send the above International Dance Day 2020 quotes in WhatsApp messages. Promote the art form of dance among friends and family.